- One Diet Coke a day
- No Pasta - sadly this is my go to dinner as of late, pasta noodles, parmesan cheese a little butter...definitely cheep and easy but no nutritional value and in no way diabetic friendly.
- No Sunflower seeds - my weekend addiction
- Morning prayers before my feet hit the ground
- Rosary once daily - currently I just do it the days I travel to work.
- Evening prayers before bed.
- Attend Stations of the Cross at least twice during Lent
- Limit Cell Phone games to 1 hour.
The struggle is real folks. Really real. I mean that darn devil shows up in so many shapes and forms, it is hard to believe.
Take for example yesterday....when Unicorn thought she was doing me a "favor" by buying this six pack combo pack of pasta from Costco. Umm, see number 2. She didn't know what my resolutions were to know better. So, now I have to get to Easter leaving that alone, when I finally was in a pasta free house.
I think that the one I have struggled with most is the evening prayers. Usually by the time I crawl into bed, I am exhausted and just want to close my eyes. So, I might need to mix that up and do the prayers in the evening when I get home before my workout. A way to decompress the mind from the day of work.
How are you doing with your commitments?