Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And so we begin....AGAIN

Well, it was Day 5, 6, & 7 that resulted in a crash.  Of course yesterday wasn't any better and this morning started off just as equally as bad!  So - we begin again - Day 1!

It was and continues to be the food that is the issue.  The money, everything else is going well!  So, starting at 10:25 am, I am making a change for the better of me.

So - my horrible breakfast included my damn three doughnuts and string cheese.  However, that is the end.  The rest of the day will be good and tomorrow is going to be better.  As for exercise - I am going to have to find something different than the Self workout that I have been doing.  Since doing the jumping rope and jumping jacks, my knees have been killing me.  Last night, it took everything I had to just finish the walk.  So, obviously that isn't going to work. 

I'll be back later today for the final update of Day 1.

For the record, since I am putting this all out there, starting weight 187.0.  :(

1 comment:

Rockin Austin said...

It's hard to keep going, congratulate yourself for getting back up.