Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 4....Damn You Doughnuts

Yes, the doughnuts won the battle again.  I woke horrible stuffy and had to stop at the grocery to get something to wipe the sinus headache.  Of course, while I was there - why not get 3 doughtnuts.  Ugggh!  The rest of the day wasn't too bad.  Lunch we ordered from FreeBirds.  Nothing like a freedom salad loaded with Jalepenos to clean out the sinus'.  Supper, it had to be quick so I went with a bowl of cereal.  Not the best choice but it would have to do. 

For exercise I was suppose to do a 30 minute training session on the on demand Fit TV.  Of course, I don't have it, so that was out.  So, instead I did a quick mile and a half walk with the dogs before I headed to softball.  I was wiped when I got home so I need to go back and do the strength training some time this weekend to make that piece up.

Here is my summary for the positive habits:

Eating - Good execept for them pesky doughnuts
Exercise - 1 1/2 miles, and 50 minutes of softball
Cleaning - Did a little vacuuming (can I say I love this thing!) and two loads of laundry
Money - Good, outside of the morning doughtnuts, I paid my $30 for softball and paid some bills.

My other note is that me and my HOA are really going to go to battle.  I got a certified letter because my garbage can was in front of my garage.  What a joke considering the neighbors behind me haven't mowed since I submitted my last complaint.

And yes, to be consistent, I can already tell you, damn you doughnuts.  I threw in the towel and just went for them today with a clean start tomorrow.  :)

No comments: