Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Day

Why is it that when you have a rough day, go to bed early and you still wake up feeling like you never slept?  I was in bed early, finished reading a book and then turned out the lights early.  When the alarm went off at 5:15 for me to go running - it didn't happen and I shut it off.  If it hadn't been for Finn whinning to go out - I might still be in bed but instead - I was just late since it was 6:24 am when he was whinning.  Of course, I just feel tired and lethargic and of course am in no mood to put up with any crap from anyone.  Poor guy - don't call and bitch at me for the first 5 minutes and expect attitude back.  My favorite was when he told me not to treat him like a 3rd Grader but then procceeds to say "What Next?" when it prompts him for his name and email address.  Wasn't it in the 1st grade when they taught us to write our name next to the Name:                 ?

I suppose there is hope for tomorrow.

No comments: