Thursday, September 1, 2011

Morning Person

I am not!

I am pretty sure that if you asked my mom, there is no doubt in her mind that I am not a morning person.  I think that anyone that knows me accepts this fact.  This morning, it was really clear.

I was tired, I admit it.  But, I never realized how anti mornings I was until today.  On my way in to work I noticed the lady in the car next to me on the phone.  She was laughing, smiling and looked like she was enjoying her conversation.  In my mind, all I could think of is why the hell would anyone be on a call this early in the morning.  (It was 7:30 btw).  I mean why would you call someone and laugh and joke like that so early.  I avoid the phone and pray and doesn't ring in the morning.  Most communication with me better be via text.  Even when I am running late, I text my boss rather than call.  LOL

I suppose the next thing I need to do is change my Lowe's schedule...something tells me that me working at 6 am on a Saturday is NOT going to be a good idea for any customers.

No comments: