Thursday, September 8, 2011

My progress

Or should I say, lack of progress.



My Big 0.2% Loss and 0.5% Gain

It took an email from Runner this week to clear up my vision of what I need to do. She probably doesn't even realize that she provided such clarity for me. It was just a simple question, “are you doing weight watchers online”? The answer was no. But, it sunk in. Here is my friend that does training for triathlons and she still needs focus and accountability. I need it to.

The bad news is that the timing is wrong to join WW again, online or for meetings. However, I will be going back to the meetings as soon as I can make it work. But, in the meantime, I have the tools I need and have made use of them. Yesterday I started journaling my food! Obviously not something big, but for me it was huge.

Now, I know I shouldn’t weigh in every day but I wanted to know my starting weight was when I journal. Yesterday, I was at 185.6. Today, I was at 184.2. I believe that says something for me and what I need to do. So, today I am back at it again. Hopefully next week’s progress will be even better.

The other incentive is the 108 degree temps finally left us and it is actually nice out again – well at least 92 degree nice and walks are enjoyable.

Until later.

No comments: