Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tired

I'm tired of it all. Tired of always working. Tired of always feeling like I have no money. Tired of never being able to go out and meet people. Tired of working two jobs. Tired of working 7 days a week. Tired of living paycheck to paycheck. Tired of living in a house half remodeled. Tired of feeling like I should be in a better place. Tired of trying to appear happy all the time. Tired of being fat. Tired of having a closet full of clothes that don't fit. Tired of not being able to walk two miles, let alone run a mile! Tired of having more and more work dumped on me at work. Tired of never having time to spend with the man. In reality, tired of just being tired.

Now with that said - I know that it is all extreme exhaustion. I just finished working 76 hours in the past 7 days. I do not care what age you are, please, please do NOT attempt this. It is not recommended! I started my part time job at Lowe's. It appears that when I said I didn't want more than 20 hours a week - it didn't mean much. Needless to say - that was corrected. However, I still had the price of working too many hours in too many days.

Now the fat part is all my own doing. I mean I put the things in my mouth, I don't work out...what do I expect. The ankle is finally healing which means that it will be a matter of a few weeks in which I am back to running. SERIOUSLY - who would of ever thought Jenn would miss running?!?! BUT - I do. I miss it, I miss the calmness that comes with it and how clear a mind feels after a good run. Tonight should be the last day of physical therapy and then Guinness & I will be attempting our first 2 mile walk tonight! Whoo hoo. I will reclaim those clothes in my closet and prove people wrong that say if they don't fit - quit fooling yourself and get rid of them!

No comments: