Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Slow & Steady

That is the theme that I am trying to go for.  Of course, I am STILL trying to get to that 5 lb star.  Not being able to work out right now has really caused me to focus on what I am eating.  Only three more weeks and then maybe I can start really melting pounds!

I have learned that there is something about my office chair that causes me to eat.  I have no idea why.  I can work from home and stay on track.  There is temptations in the fridge that I can avoid.  But, I get to the office, heck on the way to the office, my tummy is growling and I feel like I need to eat, and eat, and eat, and eat, and eat some more.  If anyone can figure that one out - let me know - give me your feedback & comments!  I so need them!!!!


So - as you can see, my West team is staying in the lead for our mini challenge.  I am currently sitting in 3rd place.  I really need to kick it up so I can take home some money at the end! 

1 comment:

Rockin Austin said...

Hmmm, do you eat in your car on the way to work? I find myself in the same predicament, well more b/c there is a TON of junk at work and people put it on my desk and I eat it... Great job on the loss!!!