Saturday, June 19, 2010

Reasons 11 & 12

Of course, I would need DC to come back to town to remind me of reason 11 and after last night, reason 12 has appeared for the list of reasons I'm still single.

11.  Ballz - I tried to forget this one as quickly as it happened.  I went out with him in either January or February.  Well, in any event we went to this event center and did rock climbing and bowling.  I won't get into how he knew I wasn't suppose to be doing any physical activity and if you have tried rock climbing - well there is no way you won't break out in a sweat.  The nice touch to the end of the date...I got to pay my half.  LOVE it!

12.  EB/E4B - The E is for Eager, the B is for Beaver.  You can translate the 4.  He and I have been talking via phone/text messaging but haven't actually met in person.  But, what one needs to know is that he thought it was necessary to call me at 2 am.  I am confused, am I still in college?

No comments: