Saturday, June 26, 2010

A whole lot of....

Nothing. 

That is the excitement in my life right now.  Honestly the past two weeks I have just been trying to get back into the work out routine and just going through each day. Runner has got me back into the bike routine and I am so thankful for getting back on it.  The past two Wednesday's we have logged almost 15 mile rides.  I just remember the days of dredding softball practice.  But, now I found 15 miles in 100 degree heat indexes almost relaxing.  Amazing how that works. I have also been doing the Couch to 5K program again trying to get back into running form.  Is there a reason for all of it?  No, not really.  I just am putting myself first and getting things done rather than spending nights at home, on the couch in front of the tv. 

So, really my days are like clock work.  Tuesday's and Friday's there are "rest" days since I work both jobs.  The rest of the week you can find me working one job and logging some sort of exercise.  Crazy I am.

As for an update on the dating scene, well right now there is not a lot.  I have wrote off Vanilla.  Honestly, I deserve better.  There are two new guys that I have been talking to but so far no dates.  I would expect that I would have a date this week with at least one, if not both, of them.  Of course, I always have to wait until after the dates for DC to name, so for now, there is no names. 

No comments: