Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Progress

Well, I suppose that is what we will call it. 

Tuesday nights are my Weight Watchers meeting nights.  First off, let me just say that I hate the time of the meeting, it is at 6 pm.  However, for all other reasons, I continue to go to this time because I love, LUV, love the leader and I am privileged enough to go to one of the new state of the art meeting centers.  The center is new and most of the information is done on a power point presentation.  The leader, well she is an older lady and just cracks me up.  The leader is new for this time slot and I probably would have changed had she not come into it.  The group is awesome and just feeds off of her energy.

So this week I was down 0.5 lbs.  Not what I would of liked to seen but it is a step in the right direction.  I'll update my chart so it shows my progress for 2012.  Keeping the faith that I can do this!

For this coming week I have two goals - tracking my food, good, bad and the ugly, no matter how many points.  I am also shooting for 5,000 steps in a day.  Now, this might not seem like a lot but it really is.  I knew that my desk job meant I didn't move much.  However, the first day with it on, just doing what I was doing, I had only logged 1,500 steps during the course of work.  I am not sure I could walk enough at the end of the night to get 10,000 steps.  So, we are shooting for 5,000 and hoping to work up to 10,000 steps every day!

Have a great day!

No comments: