Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010

At this point, all I can say is that 2010 cannot get her soon enough.  It has been an emotional roller coaster that I want off of! 

Let's see - you go out with a guy and then he tells you he is going to the coast for New Year and then to China a month for work.  WTF?  What was the point of going out if you were going to be AWOL for another month and a half?

The I got a call from the doctor's office today.  I had my well woman last month.  Apparently they had an abnormal pap, a very slight abnormality and I shouldn't worry but they want to repeat it in 3 months.  WTF?  Seriously don't worry?  Do you not read charts before you call people?  I mean 10 years ago I went through this for over two years.  Paps every 3 months, biospy's, per cervical cancer changes, cryotherapy, more biospy's and now you are tell me NOT to worry? 

Hopefully 2010 will be the year I actually catch a break on something!

1 comment:

Rockin Austin said...

Oh no! Dumb a** dr's offices!! And on the dude, what a jack-o. Was he even a good guy? BLAH on 2009!!!