Friday, December 25, 2009

The Survey

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey


Name: Jennifer Kay Schmidt

Birthday: February 19, 1974

Birthplace: Columbus, NE

Current Location: Pflugerville, TX

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right

Your Heritage: Mostly German with a touch of Swiss

The Shoes You Wore Today: Slipper with a brief moment in tennis shoes

Your Weakness: chocolate
Your Fears: Missing out on a family

Your Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni and Mushroom

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Pay off debt.

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL

Thoughts First Waking Up: What day of the week is it?

Your Best Physical Feature: Butt

Your Bedtime: 11 pm

Your Most Missed Memory: spending time at my grandma & grandpa's farm

Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke

McDonalds or Burger King: I suppose McD's only cause BK sucks here

Single or Group Dates: Either

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Don't drink tea

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee: I prefer Diet Coke for my caffeine!

Do you Smoke: If I do, I am really, really, REALLY drunk and it isn't a good thing.

Do you Swear: That would be like saying I am never a smartass either!

Do you Sing: I prefer the term Joyful noise

Do you Shower Daily: yes

Have you Been in Love: Yes

Do you want to go to College: I did

Do you want to get Married: Absolutely

Do you belive in yourself: Sometimes you need that friend to remind you how good you are!

Do you get Motion Sickness: Only on really bad seas

Do you think you are Attractive: Yeppers

Are you a Health Freak: I like my exercise, I like my meat & potatoes!

Do you get along with your Parents: Yeppers, my mom is my BFF

Do you like Thunderstorms: Only if it means I can be in bed longer!

Do you play an Instrument: I think I last a month with the flute

In the past month...

Have you Drank Alcohol: Yep

Have you Smoked: Nope.

Have you been on Drugs: Nope

Have you gone on a Date: Yep
Have you gone to a Mall: No - scary - I know.

Have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nope.

Have you eaten Sushi: Never

Have you been on Stage: Nope.

Have you been Dumped: Nope.

Have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope - it is winter!.

Have you Stolen Anything: Nope.

Ever been Drunk: Yeppers

Ever been called a Tease: Flirt yes.

Ever been Beaten up: Never.

How do you want to Die: Peaceful after living a full life with family & friends!

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A mom.

What country would you most like to Visit: Someplace with a beautiful beach!

In a Boy/Girl..

Favorite Eye Color: Any - but a sucker for beautiful eyes!

Favorite Hair Color: None

Short or Long Hair: short.

Height: Always been into taller guys

Weight: Slim-Average

Best Clothing Style: WTF?

Number of Drugs I have taken: Again, I repeat, WTF?

Number of CDs I own: Does it matter?

Number of Piercings: Not a big fan of guys with piercings

Number of Tattoos: Seriously?

Number of things in my Past I Regret: As long as they are in your past and you can move foward from them.

No comments: