Tuesday, January 12, 2010

T minus 2

So I haven't blogged in a week.  Honestly, it is because once again I have another sinus infection.  It started Tuesday of last week with a headache.  Since I am scheduled for surgery on the sinus on the 15th, I was only able to take Tylenol for the headache.  Needless to say, it was still there on Wednesday and by Thursday, I just couldn't take it anymore.

I called the surgeon's office and left a message for the nurse.  Told her what is going on and she called back and left a message saying they called in two prescriptions.  One was an antibotic and the other for pain.  Well, fast forward to me sitting down on the couch to look over these prescription.  Holy cow, not sure what kind of headache they thought I had, but Vicodin was the cure for it, or so they thought.

So, Friday I was just wiped and called in for my shift at Lowe's.  Honestly, I had to have DC to talk me into doing it.  I always feel bad and think the last shift I didn't work was in August.  Well, I later found out that I had been the fourth person that called out that night.  :(  Oops!  But they covered.

I did open on Saturday and I looked like ass.  They told me I looked like ass.  I had dark circles under my eyes, I felt like my eyes were floating in fluid.  It was good times.  Sunday was a better day but Monday and today are more of the ass feeling.  Except, now to couple the headache, my throat hurts cause of the crap that is draining down my throat!  Ugh.  I would love to call in tonight but it is my last shift until next Tuesday and working that one is kind of iffy. 

No comments: