Saturday, January 2, 2010

*$^*(#)&*(^#*&#*)&*#_&R*)($#

That is what my knees are saying right now!  The period of not riding my bike came to an end today and for whatever reason, my knees are screaming. 

Runner and I were going to head out New Year's Day for the "Freeze Your Fanny Off" annual bike ride and after seeing that the morning temp was just around freezing and we were suppose to ride at 9, we both agreed that we were fair weather riders and the temps had to be at LEAST 45.  :) 

So, this afternoon, in a cool 52 degree's, we headed out for our normal ride - Parmer Lane.  It is a ride done a million times over, but for whatever reason, my knees are killing me tonight.  It took us an hour to go 14 miles, so it wasn't an earth shattering pace.  Just ANOTHER sign that I need to get some weight off and get back into that beach body! 

It was great riding with Runner today!  It had been way too long since we had done anything together and it was just nice to catch up!  We have decided that Saturday's will be our standing ride date.  Of course, within reason and it has to be 45 without a terrible wind!  :) 

I am LOVIN 2010! 

No comments: