Monday, January 18, 2010

Little Piggy

Okay, well that is what my nose looks like.  The little piggy nose. 

Surgery went really well on Friday.  I checked in before 6 am and on my way home by noon.  I did feel a little sick after my bathroom run, but never did get sick which is a REALLY great thing. 

I have spent most of my time sleeping and eating.  I have to eat to take my antibotics and pain meds, so I eat almost every four hours.  Then the pain meds make me sleepy, so I sleep after I eat. 

Aunt Jo Ann stayed through Sunday morning.  We made a run to the grocery store before she left since the soups I planned for meals were out.  Everything I eat has to be at room temperature.

Pretty much, right now I just feel really congested.  It comes and goes in waves.  I really would just love to blow my nose but for now - that is out.

I am also being very careful on what I eat and recording everything in my WW journal.  I cannot do any running for 6 weeks and right now even a walk seems like an exhausting task.  So, until I can workout again, we will be extra careful on the food.  The goods news is that today's weigh in (my outing of the day) was 2.6 lbs returned to the fat gods, for a total of 4 lbs.  Hopefully by next week, I'll get my 5 lb star!

No comments: