Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stop Talking

That is what one of my coworkers said about another gal at Lowe's.  Stop talking about weight loss and just lose the weight already.  She has been talkin about losing weight since I have been there but nothing really changes. 

Of course, this person wasn't saying it to me, he was saying it about her.  But, I heard it loud and clear.  I have been talking about losing the weight since I gained it all in the walking boot almost two years ago.  I know what I need to do and I can do it.

So, the good news is that I started running again.  I also have made a weekly walk with above mentioned girl every week to Town Lake.  This past week we walked 4.82 miles.  We definitely can pick up the pace but we are heading in the right direction.  Our goal is to do the 10 mile loop before the end of the summer. 

Now, I just need to get the food in check.

No comments: