Friday, June 10, 2011

Blogging Project - Day 14

Your Favorite Tumblrs

Does anyone know what a Tumblr(s) is?  Not me. 

Wikipedia defines Tumblr as "is a microblogging platform that allows users to post text, images, videos, links, quotes and audio to their tumblelog, a short-form blog. Users can follow other users, or choose to make their tumblelog private. The service emphasizes ease of use.[5]" 

I guess it is another blogging site like blogspot.com.  What I can tell you is that I have never used it or realized that as of May 1, 2011, Tumblr included more than 5 billion total posts and over 17.5 million total blogs. 


So, if I assume Tumblrs means bloggers, than I would have to say that Runner is my favorite blogger.  However, I don't think she blogs much anymore.  I do read a few others as well.  One is about a ladies giant weight loss journey.  It is nice because they post reviews of videos, etc.  That blog is Lynn's Weigh.  There are a few others but none that I go to on a regular basis.

Enjoying the lake with friends.
Just a early glimps of the boats gathering.  Yes - that is my house on the hill. :)

No comments: