Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blogging Project - Day 16

Bullet Your Whole Day

5:30 am - First Alarm goes off trying to coax me out of bed.6:05 am - Finally made it out of bed. (Yes - I am not a morning person)
6:55 am - Out the door and on the way to work
7:25 am - Stop at the grocery store for fruit & lunch (I didn't make it to the grocery store this weekend & have I mentioned I LOVE summer traffic?)
7:40 am - First Diet Coke and the work day begins!
8:45 am - I take a break
11:30 am - Enjoyed a Lean Cuisine for lunch.
12:15 pm - Spent 45 minutes teaching an 80(ish) man and his wife how to navigate their computer by using the minimize button and logging into the website.  I just remind myself that I am teaching my grandparents on these calls.
1:30 pm  - Everyone is back from lunch and I take my 1/2 hour lunch
3:00 pm - Had an interview for a new job here in the company.  Anything to get me out of an environment of where one person walks on water and can do nothing all day!
4:10 pm - Left NFP for the drive home
4:30 pm - Pit stop at Petco for dog food for the munchinkins
4:50 pm - Pulled into the driveway, gave the dogs some love, some food, changed clothes and then got the two settled on the back porch.  Since Finn's heat stroke, I put up the baby gate so they can't leave the back porch.  It gives them more room to stretch their legs than a crate but ensures Finn can't give himself heat stroke again.
5:25pm - Back out the door for Lowe's.  Pit stopped at McDs for a small bite to eat since I was running late.
5:45 pm - Clocked in at Lowe's
10:40 pm - Finally left Lowe's
11:10 pm - Crawled into bed and made the mistake of check FB and email and so ensued (former) friend drama.
12:30 pm - Finally Crashed
5:30 am - Alarm went off again
6:15 am - Finally got out of bed.  :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life Drama - (HATE it)
So my (now former) friend I went camping with created drama like no other yesterday.  When we got back into town on Sunday - I was not feeling so hot and didn't want to do what I needed to do in her parents bathroom and hurried home.  I didn't get her the money for the camp ground but figured I would catch up with her and get it to her.  The total bill was $33 so not earth shattering.  I sent her a message last night about getting her the money - I pay up - that is what I am suppose to do. 

Well, fast forward to me coming home to find all of these rants on Facebook about her friends take advantage of a single mom and just use her, blah, blah, blah.  I just replied that I was sorry that failing to pay her $7 was me taking advantage of a single mom.  Needless to say - the drama that triggered was really sad. 

I was told "maybe you should examine yourself in the mirror being 37 single and no kids".  Hmmm, I own my own house, have two jobs, own my car and take care of me.  Of course, this is coming from someone who is 27, lives with her parents, has two kids, never been married, does not have a job, has no support from a baby daddy, government provides for her kids, she uses school loan money for going to school part time at night and to maintain her acrylic nails, pedicures and drinking and then complains when she is denied for more aide.  Hmmmm, I think i will keep my life and cut out the drama friend with messed up values.  To quote her "Work for things really....good to know you feel that way.  I've worked my ass off since the day I had my kids and have never asked nor taken money from anyone since."  You be the judge...I have my opinion.

No comments: