Thursday, December 9, 2010

30 Days of Blogging - Day 1

Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

This is a picture from a company gathering in early November.  I absolutely hate it from the standpoint that I made me realize how round my face has become and how out of shape I have allowed myself to become.

1. I was born in Monroe, Nebraska and the first place I visited after leaving the hospital was a bar.
2. I love to play softball (obvious) but I love the peace that comes with going on a walk/run with the pups.
3. I am secretly addicted Young & the Restless.
4. Hearing of family gatherings back home makes me home sick and want to move back home.
5. I have a horrible fear that I will never know personally the joys of parenthood.
6. I fear that my Mr. Right will never find me.
7. I have been told by the younger guys at my part-time job that I am a MILF without the kids. Not sure if that is good or bad.
8. I project a bitch mode when I am stressed. When I have a lot to do, just tell me what you want from me with as little words as possible.
9. I miss my grandparents very, very much. I miss hearing my grandma's laughter and my grandpa's stubborn ways.
10. I cannot tell you how Santa Claus managed to deliver our presents on Christmas Eve to my grandparents farm. He even came when I was almost 30 and my brother's and I have never resolved the mystery.
11. I hate people that complain that they don't have money but then find money for booze, fake nails and all the other superficial stuff.
12. I learned that when things get so unbearable and life throws me huge curves, I have some AMAZING friends that would drop everything and fly to be at my side in a second.
13. I have learned that I am a survivor. Sometimes when I get down, I turn back in a victim role but in the end - I am survivor and they will not get the best of me.
14. I'm in the process of purging my life of Clutter. Trying to get rid of everything that I don't need and use.  It is hard to let go!
15. When I am bored, I eat. Hence why I am back doing Weight Watchers. Mindless snacking. I don't need to be hungry and then wonder why I feel so miserable afterwards.

No comments: