Thursday, December 9, 2010

Whiney

Yes, the phrase "Do you want some cheese to go with that whine?", that phrase belongs to me! I am now on day 14 of this crap that has invaded my body and refuses to leave. I have no idea what I have, my doctors have no idea what I have, nothing over the counter works, and it doesn't feel as if the antibotics and prescription cough medicine are helping.

It started on Thanksgiving day with the family here. I just felt crummy. Nothing really notable, just crummy and a little runny nose. I had a low grade fever - 99 - which normally I am 97.7. But that was it. It it just keeps continuing. The runny nose, the cough, the body aches, the sheer exhaustion - 14 days - I have had ENOUGH already! The doctor asked if I felt any better or if it was getting worse. I just said it doesn't feel like it is getting any worse but it doesn't feel like it is getting any better.

Of course, the icing on the cake was last night when I was talking to my mom on the phone. Love her to death but I could tell she wasn't hearing what I was saying and wasn't answering my question. So, I said something to her and she was just like - I can't really understand you with your voice like it is, it is really hard to hear and understand you. Haha. It is a summary of my 14 days.

I really hope that whatever I have runs its course and gets out of town. I am over it. It is the holiday season and I can't even say that I have put up my Christmas decorations. I think I might just have to force myself to do it tonight. :(

No comments: