Friday, December 10, 2010

30 Days of Blogging - Day 2

Day 2 - The meaning behind your blog name.

Is the glass really half full?
 
You know, I am not really sure how I came up with that name.  A lot has to do with my mentality.  I have been through some serious bumps in life.  Most would just curl up in a corner and be done, but I have pushed through them.  I like to believe that on most days, my glass is half full, or at least time for a beer run.  :)  
 
That said, there are those days that my glass is half empty or it feels like it.  I have my home sick days.  I have those days that I just really feel down.  I do have those days where I want to give up and just curl up in that corner.  But, I don't.  Or if I do, I don't allow the pitty party to continue on that long.  At the end of the day, no one wants to hear a constant sob story. 
 
So - the glass is really half full for me, or is it?

No comments: