Tuesday, December 28, 2010

30 Days of Blogging - Day 8

Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why

Well, if I do short term goals for December, it has to be the shortest term EVER.  So with that said - I think that I will go with my short term goals for the rest of December & January.  Now with that said, these are my goals for that period.  They are meant to help me tackle my New Year's Resolutions for 2011.  Yes, I have even put thought into those already.

So, for the rest of December & January - the focus is on me.  Making myself the top priority.  Now how am I going to do that? First and foremost is exercise!  Now that I am finally feeling better, I have started the Couch to 5k program again.  One week down and ready to look at Week 2 tomorrow.  In addition, I am also working through the 200 Situps and 100 Pushups apps.  Both begin Week 2 tomorrow.  I am putting my best steps forward to a slimmer, trimmer me.  Plus, on the days that I am not running and don't have to work at Lowe's, the dogs are going to be blessed with at least a two mile walk.  :)  So, I will be making sure I am logging at least 30 minutes of running/walking five days a week.  Eating has been healthier these days and that is a goal for January too - smart choices! 

The final plan which is probably going to be the biggest challenge for me is sticking to my budget.  Funny how that goes.  In any event, in my master plan, if I stick to it and end up with my best case scenario....I could have half of my debt paid of in 2011, including my car!

1 comment:

Rockin Austin said...

Holy catching up batman!! I just read all of your posts for the last month. Great goals! If you ever want company on your runs let me know. :)