Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blogging Project - Day 10

10 random songs from my iPod

So, I am cheating and going out of order.  The other one just required too much thought for today.  I am tired, my allergies suck right now and I feel like I have a pound of snot stuck up in the right side of my face.  I know - TMI.  I just ran out of my allergy meds that had a decongestant in them, so it seems worse today.

Now...for this random iPod shuffle - brace yourself for it.  I think my iPod has about as random of music possible but if it comes out that way here...we will see.
  1. Roses - Andre 3000
  2. Love Without End, Amen - George Strait
  3. My Boo - Usher & Alicia Keys
  4. Don't Be Stupid - Shania Twain
  5. Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys
  6. Your Body's Callin - R. Kelly
  7. Suga Suga (Remix) - Baby Bash
  8. Come on Over - Shania Twain  (Must be her lucky day!)
  9. We Will Rock You - Queen
  10. None of Your Business - Salt-N-Pepa
Yep - it is pretty classic of my music taste.  Ironically - there is a lot missing that would of mixed things up - Linkin Park, Eminem, Old Country, Heavy Rap, Classical.  I really listen to a lot of different music and just don't limit it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So - I think a clear sign of the times was found last night.  I was helping zone Seasonal at the end of the night.  Typically we find things stolen all the time.  However, this time I just found it really, really sad.  I found an empty flag box.  Yes, someone felt to be the need to be so patriotic, they stole a flag.  I suppose one could spin it that it is the "Land of the Free".  I guess the have a different definition of what they meant by the "Land of the Free".

On a bright note - we are getting some much needed rain this morning!  Although, something tells me it might be washing away my grass seed right now.  I know that the Midwest has been worried about flooding but you have no idea how dry it is here.  They have burn bans in place at all the City Parks and that even includes Smoking.  I am surprised that we have been placed on Water Restrictions yet.  If things don't change anytime soon - we will be looking at being able to water yards twice a week on set days.  So far 1.6 million acres have been burned this year in Texas.  We have had under 3 inches of rain for the year, with January 9th being the last time we got more than a 1/2 inch in a day.  March and April were zero rain in the month!  So, I'll take what I can get!  Although something tells me I will be watering again by Saturday or Sunday!







No comments: