Thursday, May 19, 2011

A bumpy ride

Been on a bumpy road and there isn't a sign of things getting better at work. Yesterday my boss ripped me a new one via email for sending an email asking to be included in demos and asking questions about an upgrade that I support to the other two individuals that support it. Since they are a higher level, I was out of line. Long story short, he came in the morning and started ripping into me before 8 on it. I didn't say a word and when he started raising his voice I started to leave. Which at that point he yelled at me to sit in a chair. When I didn't, he yelled for me to sit in a chair now. After I opened the door, he yelled and asked if he should write me up and then yelled to go home my day is done. Endless to say, he went to HR and now I have a headache but am still at the office.

I see Spin class in my future to restore order to my mind and hopefully it puts some calm back into place so I can blog.

1 comment:

Rockin Austin said...

OMG!!! Did YOU go to HR? That's bs man, just BS.