Monday, May 9, 2011

Blogging Project - Day 7

My Zodiac Sign - and do I think it fits my personality

Maybe the most important question is, what is my Sign?  I sit on the cusp of two different ones.  Depending on which one you look at, I am either a Pisces or Aquarius.  However, most will default to Pisces and that is always what I considered myself.  I got most of my information from a Zodiac website (click here), all of which seems to fit me.  Of course, after I read the Deep Inside descriptions...it is almost sad.  I saw it ringing true.  :(

My traits in a nutshell:
Positive:  Loving and caring.  Trusting, hospitable, and will help all in distress.  Shy.  Helpful.  Romantic.  Creative.  Mystical.  Gentle and kind.  Compassionite.  Understanding of Others.

Negative:  Self-pitying.  Guillible and will give all in a lost cause.  Temperamental.  Dependent.  Esapist.  Sensationalist.  Depressive.  Can lose touch with reality.  Too emotionally involved with the problems of others.  Tends to blame self for everything.

Physical Apperance:
* Body: usually short and thinkset
* Back: may stoop as the person walks
* Eyes: a sleepy appearance with large eyebrows
* Head: oddly shaped
* Limbs: generally short

Hmmm - how about the Pisces & Love
To Pisces, there is no difference between love, affection, and romance. A Pisces needs all three. A Pisces who feels unloved is an unhappy person to whom life seems very gray. Love revitalizes Pisces.


Behavior When In Love
The typical Pisces:
* is romantic
* eager to please
* adapts to the demands of the relationship
* appears to be helpless, delicate, and vulnerable, but being loved enables Pisces to cope very well with a range of difficulties, problems, and tragedies
* is emotionally involved, to the point of not recognizing when he or she is being deceived or treated badly

Expectations
The typical Pisces expects:
* to have his or her dreams valued and to be protected from harsh criticism
* to be cared for romantically
* to have children (Pisces love children)
* to be frequently reassured that they are loved
* all birthdays and anniversaries to be remembered

Pisces and Independence:

Pisces needs a dominant partner of role model in their life or they will very easily fall into a pit of self-pity and self-undoing. When they are independent and inspired by life's events, their creativity comes shining through but they are unable to be on their own for long before they start dreaming in their imaginary world of happy people and happy endings. They need other people to keep them grounded and on the right track.

Pisces and Friendship:
Pisces will go out of their way to help a friend. They are extremely sensitive and loyal. They will take a friend's problem and make it their own and suffer with them. This is the weak spot of Pisces but any friend of this zodiac sign should know that although they are attracted to people with severe problems who desperately need help, this actually does more harm them good. Even though Pisces will offer to make everything right, do not allow them to take on all your problems because they will lose their identity in your situation. They need a strong positive friend to make them strong. Pisces like adventure, new situation and social events. A Pisces friend will always have something exciting in mind and it is a very fulfilling, long lasting friendship.

Pisces Deep Inside:
Pisces have an intuitive and psychic ability more then any other zodiac signs. They trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn to because they realize that their hunches are usually correct. Pisces downfall is their sensitivity and their inability to reject another person. They do not like rejection and they try to treat others the way they want to be treated so they will rarely say no to a person for fear of hurting their feelings. They will help another person with their problems and like to do so because making others feel good in turn makes them feel good. Pisces is the zodiac sign of self-undoing. People born under this zodiac sign are not susceptible to bad luck and unfortunate events, they bring them on themselves by overindulging, laziness and a knack for picking poorly suited partners and friends. They want people in their life who stir their emotions because this helps them to practice emotional stability. The inner conflict of Pisces is extremes of temperament and conflicting emotions. They are trying to pinpoint themselves on the real world while their spiritual world can cloud their vision, they will try to escape or avoid a situation instead of confronting it. Pisces eternal struggle is to learn to use their powers and their imagination in a positive, productive way and vying for emotional stability by not giving away their emotions to everyone else, they need to help themselves

Does everyone agree that I fit here?  Although I do believe I definitely have some of the stubborness from the Aquarius.


Life Update:  Life is pretty awesome right now!  I had a great weekend although some sadness with it.  Friday night I had a double date with a new guy & his friend and her boyfriend.  Dinner and a movie.  The jury is still out on this one so no name and no details right now.  :)  Saturday was a Lowe's day with Kid's Clinic and then some retail therapy with Saub.  Shocking as it will be to most - I needed shoes...I haven't bought any in FOREVER.   Sunday was Lowe's day and then some R&R and yard work.  I had a nice visit with Mamma late in the day since she was on grandma duty in the morning and spent the day with my brother & family.

My cute Lowe's story:  On Saturday, the kids made these Heart Shaped Vase's that were suppose to be for Mother's Day.  They were given chaulk with it so they could write a message for their mom.  One of the little ones finished his with his dad and it was too darn cute.  One of those that you wish you could spray and set the chaulk because it was just awesome!  It said:
I lub
e you
Mom! 
(Yep - I lube you mom!) 

On a sad note, (Great) Aunt Willey passed away yesterday afternoon.  I hadn't seen her in quite some time but I know that she had not been in good health for the past few years.  We were pretty confident that all the sisters were back together on Mother's Day to have a good game of Scrabble.  I remember when I was little that my Grandma & Grandpa would get together on Sunday's with Grandma's sibilings and familes.  The guys played cards, the ladies played Scrabble.  I do recall plenty of times where all the second cousins got together and played wiffel ball in the backyard!  I do believe we even had a few Easter Egg Hunts at Aunt Willey's place as well.  You will be missed but something tells me Ray is happy to have you home with him again!  R.I.P. Wilma Killham 2/14/1921 - 5/8/2011.

No comments: